Jack Spitty's Smuggler's Ale
Hoppy golden ale
All acts subject to last minute changes.
Alfie Moore, James Alderson. Gareth Richards
Kieth Farnan, Sally-Anne Hayward, Scott Bennett
Mark Simmons, Lloyd Griffith, Andrew Bird
mc Paddy Lennox
Annabel's Chilli & Nachos
when it's gone, it's gone!
First weekend of every month (usually Friday).
Top acts from the national circuit.
The Arts Centre, 1 Haslers Lane, Great Dunmow, Essex. CM6 1XS.
Tickets £12.50 cash on the door (we tend to sell out with a very few returns on the night)
or £12.00 through wegottickets.com. or
£10/11 cash if bought at the previous month's gig or Early Bird code tickets exclusively for mailing list. Limited release. Email "subscribe" to DunmowComedy@gmail.com
Chilli available. Licensed bar. CASH ONLY.
Over 18s only
Doors 7:30pm Showtime 8:30 pm. LATE COMERS WILL BE ASKED TO WAIT UNTIL A SUITABLE POINT IN THE SHOW FOR ADMITTANCE.
The last 17 shows have been a sell-out. Booking strongly advised. Limited return tickets for sale on the night. Call 07901 552 660 for returns
• Bills may alter at late notice – check on http://bit.ly/FunmowComedy and www.bit.ly/DunmowComedyFB, for any last-minute changes.
• There is no reserved seating. We can seat 120. Your ticket guarantees entry, but if you want a good seat, please be with us by the advertised door opening time.
• Please bring evidence of booking (i.e; a print-out your confirmation email)
• If you have purchased a concessionary ticket, evidence of entitlement will be required.(Student, Union card, NHS id. etc)
• You can book tickets up to 6pm on the day of the show. After then, any remaining tickets will be sold on a first-come first-served basis on the door at the advertised “doors open” time.
Also please note that, as an intimate venue, we discourage large group bookings, so tickets are limited on this show to a MAXIMUM of 8 per person.
STAG OR HEN PARTIES. Sorry, but we are not the club for you. See here for an alternative (www.jongleurs.com). If you are a stag or hen party that sneaks in under the radar, your admission will be denied and you will be asked to leave without refund.
• We want everyone to enjoy the show. Please don’t talk during the performance and ensure your mobile phone is turned off. You will be required to leave without refund if your behaviour is disruptive. No recording in any medium is allowed without prior permission.
• Intoxicated persons will not be admitted.
• The use of E cigarettes is prohibited.
Mailing list members also get the secret link to the early bird discount. Early bird tickets are limited so once they are gone, they are gone.
Contact Paddy on DunmowComedy@gmail.com
To subcribe please send an email to DunmowComedy@gmail.com with subject "Subcribe DCC" with your forename, surname and email address
Your details will not be used for any other purpose than communications from Dunmow Comedy Club and will not be shared with any other parties.
*subject to availability and some restrictions may apply.